Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athanasios Antoniadis?

Patient

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I have a patient for Dr. "A" for over 20 years. He is such a teddy bear! He is caring and gentle. I highly recommend him. I even got many friend to use him as well

Posted on August 20th, 2016

I love this doctor, such a good bedside manner.

Posted on March 17th, 2016

A caring and kind doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Dr.A is a compassionate caring Doctor who is right on Target with his diagnosis and treatment! ! I have every confidence in him! He has a fantastic bedside manner as well!

Dr. A is THE best

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Hands down the BEST Ob/Gyn out there!

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

He is a compassionate and accurate doctor. I've been his patient for 17 years. I trust his diagnosis. He is a talented surgeon.

Amazing doctor , knowledeable and competent

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I previously went to another doctor for abnormal bleeding and he was completely unhelpful. Dr A was recommended by a friend and I jumped at the suggestion. I live far but I will make the trip as much as I have to to go to an amazing doctor who is competent and knowledgeable. Before he examed me for the first time he actually had a conversation with me and listened. He already knew what could be wrong with me just from that. He got confirmation of it with my old file from the previous doctor who had run tests but didn't bother doing anything with the results. I only went once to him but I will be going back because I finally have an answer to a problem I've been having for years. It feels amazing to know what is wrong with me. Highly recommend to everyone that can go see Dr A. Thank you for peace of mind finally.

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. A!!

I wouldn't go anywhere else. ..

Posted on September 12th, 2014

He is so nice, and he listened to anything that I had to say. He is very caring and he treats you more like a family member than patient. He was my ob when I had my first child and 5 years later when I'm pregnant with my second child he is still my "go-to" doctor !!!

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr. A is warm, understanding, and compassionate. He takes the time to listen, and provide support. He is one is a million!!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on January 1st, 2014

Doctor Antoniadis is the most compassionate doctor I know. He is very knowledgable in his field and does not ignore any concerns his patients have. After going through four miscarriages with other doctors, I found Dr. A. I gave Dr. A an interesting pregnancy to work with all the way till the delivery. Because of his care, I am holding a very healthy baby boy in my arms. I was amazed that I saw Dr.A at each of my many appointments, to answer any questions and reassure me (not something other doctors do). I will always be greatful to Dr. A for his care, encouragement and compassion. I highly recommend Dr. A.

Dr Antoniadis is awesome

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr Antoniadis is genuine. He is kind, caring, compasionate and a great diagnostition. I came to him expecting to be told I needed surgery. I had visited two other gynocologists which told me it was necessary. Dr Antoniadis did not find this the case. This experience happened six years ago and I have not had any symptoms and am feeling wonderful. He is absolutely awesome.