A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Bonoris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonoris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Bonoris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Athanasios I. Bonoris practice?
Dr. Athanasios Bonoris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Cardiologists.