A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Bonoris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonoris
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bonoris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonoris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Bonoris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- Saint Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios I Bonoris MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios I. Bonoris practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Bonoris has 1 office location.
Dr. Athanasios Bonoris practices Cardiovascular Disease near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Cardiologists.