A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Colonias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Colonias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Colonias, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colonias graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colonias has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios Colonias MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios Colonias practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Colonias has 5 office locations.
Dr. Athanasios Colonias practices Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiation Oncologists.