A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Colonias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Colonias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Colonias, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colonias graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colonias has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colonias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Athanasios M. Colonias practice?
Dr. Athanasios Colonias practices Radiation Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiation Oncologists.