A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dousmanis graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dousmanis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios George Dousmanis MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios G. Dousmanis practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis practices Neurology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronxville Neurologists.