A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dousmanis graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dousmanis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dousmanis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Athanasios G. Dousmanis practice?
Dr. Athanasios Dousmanis practices Neurology near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronxville Neurologists.