A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios James Foster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios J. Foster practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Athanasios Foster practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Solana Beach Primary Care Doctors.