A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Foster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios James Foster MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios J. Foster practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Athanasios Foster practices Family Medicine near Solana Beach, CA.
See Solana Beach Primary Care Doctors.