Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dissapointed show details Dissapointed
Jun 3rd, 2015

I normally go to see Dr. Cortez at the Scripps clinic, or the Physician Assistant Mark, who are both great! However the most recent time I had to get in asap due to a reoccurring infection, that does not respond to antibiotics. After only one blood test, and no other diagnostic tests, and no bedside manner or listening skills. He came UN to tell me what I already knew, my white blood cell count was high, as I had already explained to him that for the last year every blood test taken also had this same result. I had already been on different antibiotics for the past year and recently had repaired my digestive system due to the negative effects the antibiotics had on my system. With no reaction to anything I was saying, he pretty much shrugged his shoulders and refused to do any further testing, and stated if I didn't want the antibiotics, then we were done. I was the last patient of the day. As I was intermittently barfing in a pan, and frustrated tears in my eyes he ushered me out of the office, with his "I could care less demeanor" I've never in my life had such a horrible Dr. I plan on finding a specialist and paying whatever it takes to get better,as I'm only 28, and otherwise healthy. Once I have a diagnosis, I plan on writing the board about Dr. Foster and write a letter to Scripps detailing my dissatisfaction. These revolving door drs need to wake up. We are people! We deserve respect,and the treatment we expect and should expect. I have never be a complainer. I have never once written a negative review, about anything. But in this instance I had to, this kind of dismissal I experienced is not only rude, it's dangerous.

Not a good doctor show details Not a good doctor
Jun 4th, 2014

Do not see this doctor. Appears confused and has trouble making accurate diagnoses. Is unwilling to share complete information about tests results and conditions. Gave contradictory readings on a simple x-ray. I did not feel safe under his care.

Sep 27th, 2011

Dr Foster has been my doctor for close to 20yrs!!!! I have many medical issues and he has always had patience and helped me understand my problems. Yes .... you may have to wait awhile time to time but he always gives you your time and listens!!!! love him!!

patient show details patient
May 9th, 2011

This Dr. was and is caring and took his time.