Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Athanasios Mallios
Dr. Athanasios Mallios, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mallios is affiliated with Slrhc Faculty Practice, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and St Lukes Hosp Roosevelt Div.. Dr. Mallios has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Athanasios Mallios has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Athanasios Mallios is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Jose Rabelo
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Richard Fried
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi45
Dr. Lucy Painter
New York, NY 0.03 mi31