A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanasios Mallios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanasios Mallios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanasios Mallios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallios graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Mallios has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanasios DR Mallios MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athanasios D. Mallios practice?
- Dr. Athanasios Mallios has 2 office locations.
Dr. Athanasios Mallios practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.