A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Drimoussis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drimoussis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanassio Charalabos Drimoussis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Athanassio C. Drimoussis practice?
- Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Athanassio Drimoussis practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Fort Myers Endocrinologists.