Dr. Athanassios Drimoussis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athanassios Drimoussis?

Very narrow minded and unreasonable

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Unconcerned with patient's concerns. Only focuses on his own ideas. No doctor-patient collaboration. When I expressed concern about my pituitary adenoma the only the advice I get is "go to the University of Virginia, if you don't want to get f***ed up" Cursing at patients is not professional! While I appreciate his confidence in their abilities.....I live in Florida! ....and like so many others, I have limited time and resources. But despite this fact he offers no other practical solution! Simply put....he's short-sighted and does not know how to communicate!

Thyroid specialist!

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Dr Drimoussis is detailed and thorough- he explains what is going on so you can understand it. Yes, he can be difficult to understand with that Greek accent when he talks quickly but let him know and he slows down and is very clear. Has been excellent with my difficult case. Other doctors love him - he is coordinating my care across them.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

He has a nice bedside manner. If you are stressed about your medical issue he will discuss it clearly with you. Very nice man.

Best endocrinologist around!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

one of the kindest most welcoming offices I have ever been in!

Posted on December 12th, 2014

This was my first and only visit. I waited over an hour to see the doctor. Once I finally got to see him I start giving him the details of my clinical background so that he can have an accurate idea. He didn't let me finish and practically told me to shut up and talk about my diabetes only. I have an adrenal gland condition and he didn't even care to discuss it with me. He was rude and didn't seem interested in helping me.

Avoid

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I spent 10 minutes with this doctor, who billed $351, and their remote billing office refused to negotiate it. He was in such a hurry he screwed up both lab orders, requiring them to be fixed at each lab and new ones faxed while I waited. He also visits other offices and is very hard to get an appointment with. Avoid.

Great first visit

Posted on June 25th, 2014

As a first time patient I was a little anxious, due to my problem and if this Dr. could handle it. After spending a few minutes with him I knew that it would be okay. Seemed very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and even told me things that I hadn't thought of asking. Spend all the time with me that I needed, and didn't act like he had to be somewhere else. Very pleasant. Will be back to see him in a week and I believe that all will go well then also. Even though I was about a half hour early I was taken in within a few minutes.

The worst people skills...

Posted on January 22nd, 2014

This doctor told me to leave my wife. He said to go to work and never come back. I only knew him for 3 mins and because my wife has children he thinks I should leave them all. I was shocked. I love my family and would not take anything this man says seriously. Ignorance is very prominent in this man. Gave him one star only because I had to, to leave a review.

Posted on May 4th, 2009

I am very pleased with Dr. Drimoussis. He takes his time with me and checks my diabetes carefully.

Short visit, efficient knowledge

Posted on October 4th, 2008

I never feel like he spent enough time with me.........but he keeps me healthy.

Posted on October 17th, 2017