A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanassios Argiris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanassios Argiris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argiris
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argiris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanassios Argiris, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Argiris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Argiris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanassios E Argiris MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Athanassios E. Argiris practice?
- Dr. Athanassios Argiris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Athanassios Argiris practices Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Antonio Oncologists.