A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanassios Argiris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanassios Argiris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argiris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argiris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanassios Argiris, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Argiris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Argiris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanassios E Argiris MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Athanassios E. Argiris practice?
- Dr. Athanassios Argiris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Athanassios Argiris practices Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See San Antonio Oncologists.