A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athanassios Petrotos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanassios Petrotos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrotos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrotos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanassios Petrotos, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrotos graduated from University Of Patras. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrotos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanassios Petrotos FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Athanassios Petrotos practice?
- Dr. Athanassios Petrotos has 1 office location.
Dr. Athanassios Petrotos practices Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.