Learn more about Dr. Athanassios Petrotos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athanassios Petrotos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petrotos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petrotos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athanassios Petrotos, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrotos graduated from University Of Patras. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Petrotos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athanassios Petrotos FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Athanassios Petrotos practice?
- Dr. Athanassios Petrotos has 1 office location.
Dr. Athanassios Petrotos practices Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.