A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athar Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athar Ansari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansari
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ansari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athar Ansari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athar Ansari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Athar Ansari practice?
- Dr. Athar Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Athar Ansari practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Cardiologists.