A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athar Ansari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athar Ansari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athar Ansari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansari graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ansari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athar Ansari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Athar Ansari practice?
- Dr. Athar Ansari has 1 office location.
Dr. Athar Ansari practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near El Centro, CA.
See El Centro Cardiologists.