A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athar Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athar Baig, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athar Baig, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athar Baig BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Athar Baig practice?
- Dr. Athar Baig has 1 office location.
Dr. Athar Baig practices Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians.