A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athar Tehsin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athar Tehsin is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athar Tehsin, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehsin graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Tehsin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athar Hussain Tehsin BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Athar H. Tehsin practice?
- Dr. Athar Tehsin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Athar Tehsin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Infectious Disease Doctors.