Dr. Athena Friese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athena Friese?

October 13th, 2016

Great visit.

Very pleasant. Listens well. I believe she was genuinely concerned with my care.

October 19th, 2015

She is the most compasinate doctor that I have ever gone to. She listens, comforts and love her job

December 22nd, 2014

All around great doctor

I have gone to Dr. Friese for years and she's great. I've only had trouble with the billing department mixing up my family's addresses, sending bills to the wrong address, and the wait time. She is very helpful, flexible, and considerate to work with.

April 30th, 2013

THE BEST DOCTOR

Dr. Friese is a competent, caring, professional doctor that should get special recognition every day for always going above and beyond in the care of her patients. She has a great supporting staff that makes your visit even better. No one enjoys being hurt or ill, but when you need a doctor, she is the one I would recommend every time.

September 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Friese for over 20 years and I have not one negative comment to say about her. I absolutely love Dr. Friese!

March 16th, 2011

Worth the wait

I would not spend time in a waiting room for just any Doctor. She is the best

February 25th, 2011

Former Patient Re-located

I began going to Dr. Friese in 1990 and was her patient until I left Oklahoma in 2008. She got me through some bad situations, even when so-called 'specialists' could not or would not. She is attentive, caring beyond what the majority of doctors are and takes the time she needs with each patient. I was never put on an 'assembly line' while in her care. Since leaving Oklahoma, I have not been able to find a doctor who comes even remotely close to Dr. Friese! I miss her and would love to convince her to open a satellite office in Indiana! If you are lucky enough to be one of her patients, then you have the best 'family' doctor you could ever ask for. She is a Family Practitioner who knows her business and is not afraid to learn more about a medical condition. There are not enough stars to rate her as high as I would like to.

September 1st, 2009

Excellent doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Friese for nine years. She is outstanding. She cares about me, spends time with me, is an excellent diagnostician. I would recommend her highly to anyone who wants a thorough, compassionate, and highly skilled physician.

March 27th, 2015