A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athena Kourtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athena Kourtis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kourtis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kourtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athena Kourtis, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Meningitis
- HIV Infections
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kourtis graduated from University Of Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kourtis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athena P Kourtis MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Athena P. Kourtis practice?
- Dr. Athena Kourtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Athena Kourtis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Kennesaw, GA.
See Kennesaw Pediatricians and Kennesaw Pediatric Specialists.