A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ather Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqi
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ather Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ather J Siddiqi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ather J. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Ather Siddiqi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ather Siddiqi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.