A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ather Siddiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ather Siddiqi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Siddiqi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ather J Siddiqi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ather J. Siddiqi practice?
- Dr. Ather Siddiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ather Siddiqi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Spring, TX.
See Spring Internists, Spring Critical Care Practitioners, and Spring Pulmonologists.