A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ather Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ather Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malik has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ather Ashfaque Malik DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ather A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Ather Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ather Malik practices Family Medicine near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Willowbrook, IL.
See Naperville Primary Care Doctors.