A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Mirza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Ather Mirza MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Mirza practices Surgery of the Hand near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.