A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammed Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammed Mirza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammed Ather Mirza MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mohammed A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Mohammed Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammed Mirza practices Surgery of the Hand near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.