A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ather Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ather Mirza, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ather Mirza MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ather Mirza practice?
- Dr. Ather Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Ather Mirza practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Orthopedic Surgeons.