Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ather Siddiqui
Dr. Ather Siddiqui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winnebago, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated with Winnebago Mental Health Institute and Mercy Medical Center, Oshkosh, Wisconsin. He speaks English.
Dr. Ather Siddiqui has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Ather Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winnebago, WI.
Dr. Raul De Jesus
Winnebago, WI 0 mi44
Dr. Bruce Weffenstette
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Winnebago, WI 0 mi36
Dr. Randy Kerswill
Winnebago, WI 0 mi33