A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ather Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ather Siddiqui is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siddiqui
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siddiqui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ather Siddiqui, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siddiqui has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winnebago Mental Health Institute
- Mercy Medical Center, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ather Saeed Ahmed Siddiqui MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ather S. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Ather Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Ather Siddiqui practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Winnebago, WI.
See Winnebago Psychiatrists and Winnebago Addiction Specialists.