A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athi Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Narayan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athi Narayan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Athi Narayan practice?
- Dr. Athi Narayan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Athi Narayan practices Pediatrics near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Lansing, MI.
See Mount Clemens Pediatricians.