Dr. Athi Venkatesh MD Patient Reviews

3.9

November 22nd, 2016
Apathetic and Arrogant; Condescending and Presumptuous; Annoyed and Disinterested; Rushed and Preoccupied.

October 9th, 2016
I love Dr. Sikes!
I love Dr. Kristi Sikes and Kingwood Psychiatry! They go above and beyond to make you feel like a person and not just a patient. Their practice really meets my needs and I feel if it weren't for Dr. Sikes, I would be in a much worse place. Thank you for helping me :) Keep up the great work!!

September 26th, 2016
Patient
I would recommend Dr. V and his staff!! They care and want to help you.

September 13th, 2016
Great Practice!
Dr. Venkatesh and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional. I couldn't be happier with the practice! They spend plenty of time with me to address any medical issues that I might have and take time to review details of the last visit. The wait time to be seen is average, but I've never waited too long. Any secure messages that I send to the practice are answered within the same day. Wouldn't change practices as I am very happy with this one!

August 10th, 2016
Unexpected Blessing
Dr. V and the Kingwood Psych team has been amazing. My 5 y/o son has been diagnosed with both autism as well as ADHD, and on the initial visit they spent time (over 2 hours) speaking to us to really figure out the best course of action with our son. They are easy to access and the visits moving forward have been just as good.

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Venkatesh is an amazing doctor and an amazing individual. He always puts his patients first. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all the current treatments and medications out there. Once you become his patient you have a doctor that will listen to you and take into consideration your personal feeling regarding your treatment plan. I've been with him over 10 years and would recommend him to anyone in need of a psychiatrist.

July 13th, 2016
Staff & dr are excellent. There was over an hour wait and I did express my dissatisfaction with the dr. Other than the wait I was happy with the service I received. The front desk lady Rose was very bubbly which was nice. I would recommend this office but I hope the wait time improves.

July 12th, 2016
Excited experience besides the long wait

February 17th, 2016
Legal Drug Peddler with horrible customer service
If it were not for their monopoly in the area I could not imagine that they could stay in business. They double book all appointments and on most occasions must wait an additional hour +. They must use a third party appointment setter because they make numerous mistakes in scheduling. I can say I've never experienced a more rude office staff of any physician I've had experience with. This office is a good example and indictment of where our medical care has gone in this country!

July 23rd, 2015
there a joke
This office is the worst,we have faxed a paper to them 4-5 times and they still claim they didn't get it even though it showed it went through successful. And the front destination staff is nothing but a joke.You can't get ahold of them,I've left several messages the past few days and I never get a answer or a return phone call.i will be looking for another one

April 13th, 2015
I have been to the office for over two years now. The office staff is never the same and they are the rudest most unprofessional group of people I have ever dealt with especially in a medical setting. Since Dr Raj left I have made three appointments for my son and I. We were both scheduled to see a NP instead of an actual Dr. And it was not disclosed to me until the actual appointment. The NP called me to let me know my sons prescription was not covered and that I needed to call the insurance company to find a drug that was! Really? So now I'm prescribing the meds to my son? I then call my insurance company to find out why a common drug would not be covered and it was!! What an incompetent group!

April 3rd, 2015
My son who really needs help had been going to this office for 5 months now per his hospitalization at Kingwood Pines. He can become angry and violent and needs help. He has been through abuse. Things seemed great until a couple weeks ago. His father had him court ordered and refused to take him to his appt which meant he would run out of meds. I had no choice but to reschedule. The office was suppose to fill a temp supply and never followed through with authorization. It had been 3 weeks when we got him in for his appt and we waited 2 hrs before he was seen and when I asked, the staff got snappy and rude despite people were late for their appt and were still seen. They lost another patients check. So I brought it to management's attention and 2 weeks later I receive a certified letter that they will no longer be seeing my son. Horrible!!! Worst service for patient and family ever!!!