Dr. Athi Venkatesh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Athi Venkatesh?

July 20th, 2017

After 20 years I found my perfect Dr

Today was my first visit. I was a little skeptical due to all be bad reviews but I can tell you my experience was worth 5+ stars. Not only was the receptionist friendly & welcoming but I was taken back into the office only after 15 minutes. My intake nurse was a breath of fresh air. He not only made me feel beyond welcomed he asked more indepth questions no other psychiatrist in my almost 20 yrs of visits. The Dr was so friendly & made you feel as you have known him for years. Finally after years of struggling with 5 to 6 medications thrown at me at one time I have hope that they understand me & don't want to just dope me up. Quoting them "we will find you the happiness you deserve". Please do not let negative people that had 99 great visits but only write a review for 1 bad day sway you away from an amazing office that truly wants to help you.

May 31st, 2017

Rude Managers

They don't care about the patients, the manager sits in the back and laughs at the patients. Makes fun of them, you can hear the back staff laughing. The walls are thin and you can hear EVERYTHING they say.

November 23rd, 2016

Apathetic and Arrogant; Condescending and Presumptuous; Annoyed and Disinterested; Rushed and Preoccupied.

October 10th, 2016

I love Dr. Sikes!

I love Dr. Kristi Sikes and Kingwood Psychiatry! They go above and beyond to make you feel like a person and not just a patient. Their practice really meets my needs and I feel if it weren't for Dr. Sikes, I would be in a much worse place. Thank you for helping me :) Keep up the great work!!

September 26th, 2016

Patient

I would recommend Dr. V and his staff!! They care and want to help you.

September 13th, 2016

Great Practice!

Dr. Venkatesh and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, caring and professional. I couldn't be happier with the practice! They spend plenty of time with me to address any medical issues that I might have and take time to review details of the last visit. The wait time to be seen is average, but I've never waited too long. Any secure messages that I send to the practice are answered within the same day. Wouldn't change practices as I am very happy with this one!

August 11th, 2016

Unexpected Blessing

Dr. V and the Kingwood Psych team has been amazing. My 5 y/o son has been diagnosed with both autism as well as ADHD, and on the initial visit they spent time (over 2 hours) speaking to us to really figure out the best course of action with our son. They are easy to access and the visits moving forward have been just as good.

August 9th, 2016

Dr. Venkatesh is an amazing doctor and an amazing individual. He always puts his patients first. He is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on all the current treatments and medications out there. Once you become his patient you have a doctor that will listen to you and take into consideration your personal feeling regarding your treatment plan. I've been with him over 10 years and would recommend him to anyone in need of a psychiatrist.

July 13th, 2016

Staff & dr are excellent. There was over an hour wait and I did express my dissatisfaction with the dr. Other than the wait I was happy with the service I received. The front desk lady Rose was very bubbly which was nice. I would recommend this office but I hope the wait time improves.

July 12th, 2016

Excited experience besides the long wait

February 17th, 2016

Legal Drug Peddler with horrible customer service

If it were not for their monopoly in the area I could not imagine that they could stay in business. They double book all appointments and on most occasions must wait an additional hour +. They must use a third party appointment setter because they make numerous mistakes in scheduling. I can say I've never experienced a more rude office staff of any physician I've had experience with. This office is a good example and indictment of where our medical care has gone in this country!

July 23rd, 2015

there a joke

This office is the worst,we have faxed a paper to them 4-5 times and they still claim they didn't get it even though it showed it went through successful. And the front destination staff is nothing but a joke.You can't get ahold of them,I've left several messages the past few days and I never get a answer or a return phone call.i will be looking for another one