A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athir Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajjar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hajjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athir Hajjar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hajjar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athir Jamil Hajjar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athir J. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Athir Hajjar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Athir Hajjar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Decatur, IL.
See Cedar Rapids Internists, Cedar Rapids Pulmonologists, and Cedar Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.