A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athir Hajjar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajjar
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hajjar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athir Hajjar, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hajjar graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hajjar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athir Jamil Hajjar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athir J. Hajjar practice?
- Dr. Athir Hajjar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Athir Hajjar practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Cedar Rapids, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Decatur, IL.
See Cedar Rapids Internists, Cedar Rapids Pulmonologists, and Cedar Rapids Sleep Medicine Doctors.