A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athir Morad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Athir Morad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morad graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Morad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Georgetown Univ. Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athir Hamid Morad MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athir H. Morad practice?
- Dr. Athir Morad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Athir Morad practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists.