A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Athol Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Athol Ware is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from University Of Sydney.
Dr. Ware has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Athol John Ware BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Athol J. Ware practice?
- Dr. Athol Ware has 2 office locations.
Dr. Athol Ware practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.