A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ATIF QURESHI:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. ATIF QURESHI, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. QURESHI graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. QURESHI has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. QURESHI accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan