A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Qureshi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Qureshi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Atif Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Atif Qureshi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atif Qureshi practices Nephrology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Neenah Nephrologists.