A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Atyia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atif Atyia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Atyia graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atyia has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif A Atyia MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atif A. Atyia practice?
- Dr. Atif Atyia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Atif Atyia practices Emergency Medicine near Jonesborough, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain City, TN and Johnson City, TN.
See Jonesborough Emergency Physicians.