A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atif George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif George, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. George has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Michael George MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atif M. George practice?
- Dr. Atif George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atif George practices Internal Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Ridge, MI.
See Livonia Internists.