Dr. Atif Haque MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 6th, 2016
I found Dr. Haque to be very professional in his demeanor. Because this was not my first experience with back surgery, I knew what to expect and that I felt surgery would be the only option to relieve my pain. Dr. Haque was amenable to performing the surgery, but did not "push" for it. He explained things and was very willing to answer questions. His scheduling coordinator, Melissa, was excellent and did what she said she would do. She was prompt in answering calls and responding to my needs. Overall, I was very satisfied and would certainly recommend Dr. Haque.

November 16th, 2016
I'm glad I had my L3, L4, L5 fused

October 25th, 2016
surgical care
Dr. Haque treated us both with respect upon meeting us in the ER. My husband presented with severe back and leg pain. An MRI was immediately done. Dr. Haque immediately read the MRI and scheduled spinal surgery for the same day. He has been amazing on follow up visits. My husband has even stated that his back has not felt this good in 20 years. We would highly recommend Dr. Haque to friends and family.

October 19th, 2016
Exceeded my expectations
Dr. Haque made no promises, but explained what he would do and what I could reasonably expect. I awoke in recovery room with the nerve pain gone. That was my expectation, so I was more than pleased at the results. For myself, I would prefer a two-week follow-up rather than the nearly 3 weeks it was scheduled for. I needed the doctor's advice, and reminder to take it easy until fully healed. I felt so good post-surgery I tended to forget I was still in healing mode.

October 8th, 2016
Dr. Haque sovled a disabling problem for me. Will forever be grateful for his knowledge. Will always remember him.

August 26th, 2016
Aviation Technical Specialist
Dr. Haque filled in while my doctor was out of town and I was so appreciative that he did my surgery and relieved my pain I've had for over 3 months.

August 13th, 2016
Was having a lot of pain, Dr Haque saw me in the office and schedule surgery for the next day. Six weeks post surgery and pain is very improved. Very matter of fact, no bull, but he knows what he is doing and what needs to be done.

May 12th, 2016
He is great!!
Dr.Haque did my husband's back surgery and we really liked him. He is very organized, detailed oriented and always prompt. Then I found myself needing surgery on my back ( I am a nurse) and my primary doctor was going to refer me to him, I was happy because he did great work on my husband and I already knew him. When I went to my first appointment he immediately recognized us which was nice we weren't just a number. Dr. Haque explained my plan of care, updated my family after my surgery and made me feel like I can always go back if needed.

April 4th, 2016
Annette J
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Haque and his staff. I had to have emergency back surgery and was fearful about what was happening until I met Dr. Haque and his great staff. Dr. Haque explained what the procedure was and what to expect. He and his whole staff are caring and supportive. The surgery was successful and I am currently in recovery with the continued support from Dr. Haque; the outcome could have come out very different if not for the skill of Dr. Haque.

April 1st, 2016
Mr.
I will go back to Dr. Haque for any more surgical needs that I may have.

March 31st, 2016
I was very impressed with Dr. Haque and would definitely recommend him to others.

March 18th, 2016
Utmost Professional
Dr. Haque is a true professional. He is obviously an expert at what he does and does it efficiently and with concern.