Dr. Atif Haque MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Fort Worth, TX

4.8

no change

April 21st, 2017
Very happy with outcome of surgery
Dr Haque and his staff are top notch. Very happy with the outcome of my surgery.

March 27th, 2017
Dr. Atif Haque is a very good and thural physician and he does great work.

March 10th, 2017
Outstanding care from dr Hague and entire staff!!

January 26th, 2017
Back Surgery
Dr. Haque identified the cause of my back pain at the first vist and was pro-active in scheduling my surgery. I had absolutely no pain or numbness any longer after surgery - so pleased with his surgical skills.

January 10th, 2017
Competent, Thoughtful Physician
Over a span of six months, we consulted with several other physicians, but none offered much help or hope. My neurologist recommended Dr. Haque for a second opinion. Dr. Haque gave a thorough examination and studied my MRIs and scans. He felt he could help. I had the surgery and almost immediately noticed improvement. Over the next month my symptoms continued to abate and disappear. I couldn't be more thrilled and grateful.

December 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I was rushed to the hospital by Care Flight with a ruptured aneurysm, thanks to the great care and almost a month in ICU, I am almost back to before the episode. Office visits are very timely and all our questions and concerns were addressed. Not rushed by anyone.

December 6th, 2016
I found Dr. Haque to be very professional in his demeanor. Because this was not my first experience with back surgery, I knew what to expect and that I felt surgery would be the only option to relieve my pain. Dr. Haque was amenable to performing the surgery, but did not "push" for it. He explained things and was very willing to answer questions. His scheduling coordinator, Melissa, was excellent and did what she said she would do. She was prompt in answering calls and responding to my needs. Overall, I was very satisfied and would certainly recommend Dr. Haque.

November 16th, 2016
I'm glad I had my L3, L4, L5 fused

October 25th, 2016
surgical care
Dr. Haque treated us both with respect upon meeting us in the ER. My husband presented with severe back and leg pain. An MRI was immediately done. Dr. Haque immediately read the MRI and scheduled spinal surgery for the same day. He has been amazing on follow up visits. My husband has even stated that his back has not felt this good in 20 years. We would highly recommend Dr. Haque to friends and family.

October 19th, 2016
Exceeded my expectations
Dr. Haque made no promises, but explained what he would do and what I could reasonably expect. I awoke in recovery room with the nerve pain gone. That was my expectation, so I was more than pleased at the results. For myself, I would prefer a two-week follow-up rather than the nearly 3 weeks it was scheduled for. I needed the doctor's advice, and reminder to take it easy until fully healed. I felt so good post-surgery I tended to forget I was still in healing mode.

October 8th, 2016
Dr. Haque sovled a disabling problem for me. Will forever be grateful for his knowledge. Will always remember him.

August 26th, 2016
Aviation Technical Specialist
Dr. Haque filled in while my doctor was out of town and I was so appreciative that he did my surgery and relieved my pain I've had for over 3 months.