A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atif Hussain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Hussain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Atif Hussain practice?
- Dr. Atif Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Atif Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.