A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atif Hussain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussain
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hussain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Hussain, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hussain has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Hussain MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Atif Hussain practice?
- Dr. Atif Hussain has 1 office location.
Dr. Atif Hussain practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists and Lewisville Cardiologists.