Surgeons
Video profile
18111 Brookhurst St
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
714-861-4666
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  business owner  |  show details
by tim black on Apr 3rd, 2014

very excellent care, great bedside manner, I would refer him to any friends or family, a great doctor who saved my life. im very greatful. very knowledgable doctor he knows what hes doing. I just wanna thank him personally. p.s. this is his daughter, I wanna thank him for saving my dads life :)

|  Negative, unprofessional  |  show details
by Sandi B on Mar 15th, 2014

My first appointment was late in the day. he had an emergency. He told me never to schedule an appointment late in the day. Told him he should tellthat to his office, not the patient. Several times he said he was the expert in haital hernias and he could take care of my problem - he could surgicall fix it. He sent me for tests. His partner, the owner of the practice, Dr. LePort sent me to a thoracic surgeon. I had at least 3 appointments with Iqbal - each assuring me he could fix the hernia. The surgery was scheduled. 13 hours before I was scheduled to arrive at the hospital, he called me and said "why are we doing this?... really!!! he cancelled the surgery, said he thought I should go to UCI. he NEVER notified the hospital or his office staff re the cancellation. Iqbal also asked me for a certain test - the results of which were in his office from day 1. When he cancelled the surgery, he went on to say and told the insurance company, that it couldn't be done. Really, well it was done by Dr Wallace - an amazing person and surgeon. Secondly, more importantly, my condition and history hasn't changed from the first time I saw Iqbal. Dr Le Port called me about a week later to say that he, Dr. Leport cancelled the referral to UCI and is sending me back to Dr. Wallace. Iqbal in particular emotionally abused me, abused the system, and had no regard for his own staff. He didn't know the name of the person in his office who handles referrals in case I had to follow up. STAY AWAY!!!

|  Greetings from Serbia  |  show details
by Dijana.......... on Jul 5th, 2013

djdi0207@gmail.com

|  :)  |  show details
by Dijana NOVI SAD, SERBIA on Jul 5th, 2013

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Iqbal may be a good surgeon, but he is a horrible doctor. He did not look at my incisions after the surgery, and he seemed careless toward me when I went in for a follow up visit. The office staff does not appear to be competent, as I was sent for testing by them, and the two locations did not have any orders from the office. This was a very frustrating day. Also, a return to work notice was sent to the insurance carriers, but never to me!! I found out my release date by a letter in the mail from my insurance carrier, never received one from the office. This was very unprofessional.

|  This Dr Saved my life  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

This Dr was in my town of Malone, New York. I went to the E.R. in severe pain. Dr Iqbal, did emergency surgery on me for a perferated bowel. (It had been perferated the day before by another Dr during a routine colonoscopy). I thank god every single day for this Dr, He saved my life. I can never thank him enough