A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Malik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Malik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atif Malik practice?
- Dr. Atif Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Atif Malik practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.