A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Malik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Malik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atif Malik practice?
- Dr. Atif Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Atif Malik practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.