A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atif Malik, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Malik, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Malik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif B Malik MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atif B. Malik practice?
- Dr. Atif Malik has 12 office locations.
Dr. Atif Malik practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Germantown Physiatrists.