A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Qadeer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qadeer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Qadeer MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atif Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Atif Qadeer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atif Qadeer practices Internal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists.