Dr. Atif Qasim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atif Qasim?

October 18th, 2017

Outstanding Cardiologist

Dr. Qasim has been my physician for five years and he is an outstanding cardiologist. Each time I meet with him he takes time to do a thorough exam, plus orders any appropriate tests that need to be conducted. In addition to doing the required tests, he also communicates with my other physicians. To me what makes him steps above other physicians, is that he takes time to inquire about my personal well being and he is genuinely interested. He is supportive of all the lifestyle changes I have made and encourages me to live life to the fullest. I look forward to my annual meetings with him.

November 5th, 2015

Very happy - goes above and beyond for his patients

Excellent care and followup. 4th cardiologist for my mom in 20 years due to doctors leaving Bay Area. So happy with this doctor. Wonderful care.

April 30th, 2015

atif Q

avoid at all cost. he is a nervous dorothy!