Dr. Atif Iqbal MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2015
whats going on?
Great doctor! I have been calling nurse for days with no response just voice mail and receptionist saying she will tell her to call. Experiencing extreme pain and not getting any help.

July 26th, 2015
Great Dr.
I would recommend Dr. Iqbal to anyone. He is the only one that I will let touch my back. He has put many shots in my back that has helped greatly with my pain.

April 28th, 2015
DR Iqbal good, staff is horrible
Dr Iqbal does a good job and is caring. His staff is horrible. From the phone call to the visits. Everyone is depressed, miserable and that comes through in handling patients. Dont believe me, the first time a nerve ablation is reccomended, you will experience it. 6 weeks later you might be scheduled for a treatment. Pain = not their problem, they just want to make sure they are getting paid first.

March 29th, 2015
Great Patient Experience
Very compassionate, has unending patience

March 5th, 2015
Dr Iqbal is an absolutely great Pain Management Dr and his team are outstancing. He has treated me for over 2 years for chronic lower back and leg pain. We went through several different procedures, Epidural, Nerve Block and Radio Frequency Ablasion before I was able to have substantial relief. Thank you Dr Iqbal, your awesome! I strongly recommend Dr Iqbal and his staff for you pain managment needs.

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Iqbal -10, Staff - 0
Dr. Iqbal has been my pain doctor for over two years. His bedside manner is excellent and he spends enough time with me to explain what is going on with my back and what he is going to do. Today, I called for an appointment and was treated poorly by his receptionist. She was argumentative, and kept insisting I needed a pain procedure first and then a follow up appointment. I needed an appointment to discuss the results of my new MRI, and to set up the procedure for being scheduled for RFA in the pain clinic. I would be assigned a follow up visit by the personnel at the pain clinic, after my RFA.Finally, the receptionist said she'd have Dr. Iqbal's nurse call me. When the nurse finally called me, she kept scheduling me for an appointment I was not satisfied with. She was impatient with me, and finally said she'd have Dr. Iqbal check his schedule. So, here I sit, in pain, and unable to see Dr. Iqbal. I admire and respect him, but because of my treatment by his staff, I am considering changing pain doctors.

December 26th, 2013
Dr. Iqbal is an amazing doctor. He has an excellent beside manner, if he sees me in the hallway at the hospital, he always acknowledges me and asks how I'm doing. Anytime I call for refills on my medication, he or Jennifer always gets the refills faxed to the pharmacy or my nucynta prescription printed for me to pick up with in a few hours. I would recommend Dr. Iqbal to anyone. As a matter of fact I recommended him to my mom and he has helped her immensely. Thank you Dr. Iqbal and staff!

February 22nd, 2013
having a hard time getting Dr Iqbal to get my pain from a pinched sciatica nerve under control. I had the steroid injection in my spine but it did not help at all with the pain, I did not have any pain pills to take after injection and asked Dr for prescription, he said let's see what the shot does first, the next morning, I am on my way to his office for pain prescription and can hardly sit to drive vehicle, I am in so much pain. Talked to his nurse and she said she would have to talk to him to get prescription for me, it is after lunch before I get prescription, I then have to drive to his office to pick up prescription and drive to pharmacy to get it filled and I am in major pain doing all this, I shouldn't have even been driving. Went back to see doctor a week later because pain pills are not working, I have to stand at work, I can't sit for over 3 minutes, the pressure and pain is so bad. I called doctor's office today to try to get him to prescribe different pain pill because Nusynta is not working, I talked to his nurse and she said she would talk to doctor, it is now 5:00 and doctor's office is closed and I still have no prescription. I am confused, I thought I was going to pain management, this is not pain management, please give me a pain pill that will subside the pain until my next shot in spine and if the shot in spine works then you can take me off pain pills...........it is like pulling teeth to get a pain pill so that I can at least have a half normal day. I don't understand why this is happening???????

June 15th, 2012
Very concerned and caring person.

October 31st, 2016