A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atif Zaman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atif Zaman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atif Zaman, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Cancer
- Portal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zaman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atif Zaman MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Atif Zaman practice?
- Dr. Atif Zaman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atif Zaman practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.