Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Atika Khan
Dr. Atika Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Swedish Covenant Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Atika Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Atika Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Craig Backous
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi
Dr. Claude Zanetti
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Preventive Medicine
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi41