Dr. Atil Kargi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atil Kargi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015

Dr. Karg I is an exceptional doctor. He took time to read prior medical records before we met. He asked excellent questions and was thoughtful and holistic in his review of symptoms. He takes great care to get the diagnoses right. Highly recommended.

September 14th, 2015

Cushing's Disease Diagnosis

Dr. Kargi is extremely knowledgeable, detail oriented, possesses excellent listening skills, and open minded. I was finally diagnosed after many years and 5 endocrinologists later with Cushing's Disease. Although I elected to have my surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital, Dr. Kargi's level of expertise in Cushing's Disease was every bit on par with the neuroendocrinologist at the #2 nationally rated hospital for endocrine disorders. I am grateful to finally have found an endocrinologist in the S. FL area who understands my disease and looks at the whole picture.

July 24th, 2015

A blessing

I went to see Dr. Kargi after feeling lost and on the verge of giving up on with all endocrinologists. I am thankful I have found him and may he continue to be a blessings to others. My previous doctors didn't take the time to really diagnose my problem and gave me so many medications I can honestly say cost me hundreds of dollars yearly. By the way the medications never worked. He explained to me what my condition was, the fact it was a rare and not all medication would help this condition. I wish I had met Dr. Kargi much sooner, but at this point I am grateful and thankful that I met him. He shared this information with me and I feel 100% more relieved than I did in the past 15 years of my life.

June 19th, 2015

Dr Kargi is a phenominal doctor. I have a rare condition, and he took the time to really get to know me and understand my situation. He is very knowledgeable and courteous. I very strongly recommend him

February 25th, 2015

Very thoughtful doctor

I have visited Dr. Kargi several times over the last few years for a pituitary tumor. I have found him to be very thoughtful and deliberate. He seems to have a genuine interest in doing what is best for me. Although he has a very busy practice, I have never waited very long past an appointment to see him. He spends a good amount of time with me and does not rush through the appointment. He has answered my questions by e-mail quickly.

August 1st, 2013

DISSAPOINTED

Went to seeDr Kargi waited over one hour past sched apt to get in.I dont mind waiting but 1 hr is a bit much,my time is valuable also,I really found this Dr to be cocky and full of himself sarcastic,and condescending i felt as though he was doing me a favor by asking a few questions.I am not a complicated patient nor do I HAVE a extensive medical history but did decide to see him for a specific medical issue that I felt deserved the attention of a Dr with extensive knowledge in this area.I however after this visit and f/u communication with Dr Kargi am left wondering about his expertise in the area I NEEDED.!!!! I have several other doctors that I follow up with at UHEALTH some for as many as 12 yrs,and have always had nothing but the very best of things to say with regard to their expertise in specif areas of medicine but also the way they speak to and treat patients,they are compasionate ,they DON'T talk down to me and listen as well as answer all questions.and are not SARCASTIC and CONDESCENGING . For this reason I will not be going back to Dr Kargi. I hope that the Dr dose review his own personal reviews here and maybe makes some adjustments in his attitude towards his patients.As we do seek their help and hope that they treat us with as much respect as they also expect. I will be seeking the experttise of another Dotor because of the above. VERY DISSAPOINTED.......

July 15th, 2012

Easily the most dismissive and arrogant doctor I've seen in some time. Just wow.

February 20th, 2010

Dr. Kargi makes me feel like a patient again, even after his hospital makes me feel like a number. Dr. Kargi seems to care about my health, and to take it personally. Dr. Kargi makes me comfortable, and makes me feel like he knows exactly what he's doing or talking about. I highly recommend him.

February 20th, 2017