A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abubakar Durrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abubakar Durrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abubakar Durrani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durrani graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abubakar Atiq Durrani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Abubakar A. Durrani practice?
- Dr. Abubakar Durrani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Abubakar Durrani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH and Erlanger, KY.
See Dayton Surgeons.