A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atique Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atique Khan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atique Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millwood Hosp
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
- University Behavioral Health Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atique Alam Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Atique A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Atique Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Atique Khan practices Psychiatry near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Denton Psychiatrists.