A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atique Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atique Khan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atique Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Millwood Hosp
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
- University Behavioral Health Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atique Alam Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Atique A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Atique Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Atique Khan practices Psychiatry near Denton, TX.
See Denton Psychiatrists.