A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atira Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atira Rahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Rahman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan