A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atiya Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atiya Iqbal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atiya Iqbal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Iqbal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Beloit Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atiya Iqbal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atiya Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Atiya Iqbal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Atiya Iqbal practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI and Colleyville, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.