Dr. Atiya Atique MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

November 11th, 2016
Good bedside manner
Dr. Atique has a gentle, caring manner. She listens patiently and attentively, putting the pieces together. She offers valuable options for outside care. I highly recommend her.

October 14th, 2016
Everything I Want In a Doctor!
Dr. Atique is very attentive and friendly everytime I visit her and I have been a patient of hers for many years! She explains things thoroughly and does what she says! I wanted to take my 75 year old mother to see her, but she does not accept Medicare or Medicare and new patients or something as such. That is disappointing as I know my mom would lover her!

October 11th, 2016
A caring knowledgeable physician
Dr. Atique always listens to any medical concerns I may have and then carefully explains each and every potential course of action available. I am always treated wit respect and leave each visit feeling my health is foremost in her treatment plans. She has been my primary care physician for over 3 years and I feel certain she is one of the finest in the greater Richmond area.

October 7th, 2016
Always a good experience
Dr. Atique is a caring physician who listens to her patients.

August 31st, 2016
Excellent experience
Dr, Atique has a gentle and calming bedside manner that really puts me at ease during my appointments. She takes the time to fully explain things to me and always offers alternatives when they are available. When I tell her something that I've read, or that a friend told me about, she doesn't dismiss it as many doctors do but listens and then weighs in on the appropriateness of the topic. She has also taken the time to get to know me as a person (a rare thing in today's healthcare industry) and customizes her approach based on my personal situations. I highly recommend her as a family physician.

August 29th, 2016
Dr. Atique spends a lot of time with her patients, listening and making sure your concerns are heard. She gets to the bottom of the problem you're having and makes sure it gets solved. She is a kind and caring person and makes it seem more like you're talking to a friend. I would highly recommend Dr. Atique.

August 27th, 2016
Excellent doctor, caring attitude
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Atique as my primary care physician. She is thorough in reviewing test results and giving suggestions on how to make improvements. Best of all is her caring attitude in treating her patients.

June 4th, 2016
Very compassionate and thoughtful! Dr. Atique makes sure that she thoroughly addresses every single concern that I have, however small. She seems genuinely interested in my health and I have heard from others about how great a doctor she is!

May 14th, 2016
Thank you!
Doctor Atique was very nice, personable, and knowledgeable. She showed concern for my medical issues and offered a variety of treatment courses for me. Great doctor and great staff, awesome place to have a primary care doctor at.

March 8th, 2016
She was GREAT!! I loved it and definitely going back to her

January 22nd, 2016
Dr. Atique
Dr. Atique makes you feel comfortable. Her staff members are very professional and kind. I see Dr. Atique for all my general practice and Gyn. services. My daughter also has Dr. Atique as her family doctor and is very pleased with the care she receives. I would recommend Dr. Atique to all my friends and family.

December 25th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
There are many things I like about Dr. Atique. To start she is a kind and gentle person who makes you feel welcome even when sick and not feel rushed. I hadn't been to the doctor in a good 3 years before seeing her recently. Reason being I hadn't yet found someone who understood and actually took the time to talk to me. She's someone who is more about the patient and how they are than "Oh how many patients can I see in this amount of time." I am definitely recommending her to anyone and everyone. Her staff are also wonderful to work with and make you feel welcome too. I have finally found the right doctor for me who makes me feel comfortable asking questions. So, if you're looking for a doctor I highly recommend you stop on by or make an appointment to see Dr. Atiya Atique at the 13861 Hull street Physicians of Family Medicine.