3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr Trowler is the best! Unfortunately, dealing with her staff caused me not to continue with her. They would not even give her messages!! Horrible and sad, she will suffer due to these people.

Office staff incompetent show details Office staff incompetent
Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Trower is accommodating and helpful, but the office staff at T and T Healthcare are AWFUL. I recently spent three days dealing with them on the phone to try to get my prescription refill sent to my pharmacy, long enough for my medication to completely run out. It was only when I physically came to the office and yelled at people face to face that they actually got on the phone and spoke to the pharmacy, clearly for the first time, and realized something was wrong with the electronic refill system. NEVER deal with this incompetent, apathetic office if at all possible.

very good service show details very good service
by rodney jackson on Feb 24th, 2010

Dr Trower was very personal, she was a great ear to talk to. She made me fell very special for the needs that i have. I recommend any one to her office

Do not go to T and T healthcare. show details Do not go to T and T healthcare.
May 22nd, 2009

Staff and doctors do not care.

Dr. Artis-Trower show details Dr. Artis-Trower
by Citysearch User on Nov 30th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Artis-Trower has proved to me that she is a dedicated and caring doctor. More importantly, she has been effective in all areas of my tre...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com