November 9th, 2016
New Patient
Unfortunately this provider and apparently the entire practice is not accepting new patients. I tried to call and schedule an appointment for my brother who is in need of help. I chose Dr. Reyes as he was referred by the insurance company and he had great reviews on line. The staff at his office was rude and not helpful at all. Brittany who answered the phone stated that they were not accepting new patients, which is fine the doctors are busy. But when I explained my situation and asked if there was anyone they could recommend she said no and ended the call. ?

November 16th, 2013
Never will forget.
I spent almost 9 years with Dr. Reyes. When my wife and I where factoring in all the variables we would booth gain and loose when we moved, Dr. Reyes was one we knew we would miss the most. Fast forward 5 years.... I volunteer for a group called National Alliance on Mental Illness. I am a facilitator for a connections support group, a B.R.I.D.G.E.S group and currently serve on the affiliate board. Yesterday, I sat on a panel at our state conference titled; the power of the peer. No one will ever know what this man did for me nor do I think I have the space or you have the time but know this; how many doctors will wait around up to 45 minutes after hours because I got stuck in traffic? How many doctors can I call anytime and let him know I am "loosing" it and he has the staff ready for me to be "checked in"? How many doctors can be soft enough to bring a spouse down to a level of comfort? The list goes on and on. I hear the constant struggles coming from many of my peers and the battles they have with providers. There have been many times I speak up and say; well, of your willing to travel 700 miles I know a great doctor. Trust me, if my wife and I had the money to travel every 2-3 months he would still be my doctor.

June 7th, 2013
still here
one would be doing themselves a disservices if they didnt give this an opportunity to be part (only part) of your recovery. We put to much on our doctor to be mircle workers and forget we have more of a responsibility then anyone else to do the foot work,

April 13th, 2010
WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!
Out of 5 Psycharists I have seen in recent months, Dr. Atman Reyes has been the only one that has known what he was doing, and cared about helping me. I would highly reccomend Dr. Reyes.

August 6th, 2009