A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atsuko Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atsuko Baba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Baba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atsuko Baba MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Atsuko Baba practice?
- Dr. Atsuko Baba has 1 office location.
Dr. Atsuko Baba practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.