A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atsuko Baba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atsuko Baba, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baba graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Baba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Atsuko Baba practice?
Dr. Atsuko Baba practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.