A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atsuko Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atsuko Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atsuko Eubank Rees MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atsuko E. Rees practice?
- Dr. Atsuko Rees has 2 office locations.
Dr. Atsuko Rees practices Family Medicine near Atascadero, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Atascadero Primary Care Doctors.