A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atsuko Rees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atsuko Rees is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rees
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rees Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rees graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rees has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atsuko Eubank Rees MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Atsuko E. Rees practice?
- Dr. Atsuko Rees has 1 office location.
Dr. Atsuko Rees practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.