Dr. Atsuko Rees MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

May 8th, 2016
Poor communication and follow through.

September 27th, 2013
Dr. Rees and her staff are very professional; showing compassion for your questions, and letting you know they're really there to assist you with any medical need. I have had the out most RESPECT for Dr. Rees. They actually recognize what i am saying while i describe my symptoms. Dr. Rees has gotten me off a very high dose of Xanax 2mg 4 times daily(prescribed by my former MD) and sustained my comfort with a another medicine. Very Good Doctor for Chronic Pain. Recognizes Holistic approaches and a strong support towards Herbal Medicines. Awesome. I will always be a thankful patient!!

August 11th, 2011
at first, dr. rees was thorough and respectable. then, out of no-where, after talking w/ my primary care, she cuts me off. i tried talking to her personally, nothing.avoid this dr. she will leave you out in the cold, no referrals, nothing.i will report her to the medical board.

April 4th, 2011
5 star doctor
Dr. Rees is the first Dr. I've found on the Central Coast who actually listens to my concerns about chronic pain and addresses them in a friendly, professional manner; she does not question my pain nor ignores/dismisses it. Dr. Rees is the best doctor bar none I have seen so far when it comes to chronic pain.Her staff is also extremely friendly and returns calls. Getting an appointment w/ Dr. Rees was a breeze.Go see this doctor!

March 16th, 2011
Dr. Rees is terrific!
I really appreciate Dr. Rees because she is well-versed in herbal and ayurvedic medicine, which I prefer to prescription drugs whenever possible. But when I needed a prescription drug for high blood pressure she prescribed it.

January 12th, 2011
Pleasant, professional experience
I have had about 4 appointments with Dr. Rees. I am very pleased with her services and continue to recommend her and her office in Atascadero. I have not been seen in the San Luis Obispo office so I am unable to comment on services there. She listened, asked questions and was comfortable in giving me all the time I needed during these appointments.

July 18th, 2010
Exceptionally well rounded practice: Dr. Rees is an Allopathic trained MD, with training in Ayurvedic medicine, acupuncture and Chinese herbs