Dr. Atsushi Terakubo MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Honolulu, HI

2.5

September 19th, 2015
Very courteous and thorough doctor. Took plenty of time to completely explain test findings and his assessment of the issue. I definitely recommend him. The only down side is that his staff takes patient vitals in front of other patients. I found this very unprofessional and not in keeping with medical industry standards.

August 2nd, 2014
Stay away from this doctor!
This doctor spends very little time with you and orders unnecessary tests that charge up your insurance. He is Japanese and speaks with such an accent it is hard to understand him. The office is dirty & narrow and the waiting room is small. I waited over 45 minutes after my so called appt. time. He never even answered my question about my EKG. He caused me problems and I wish I would have googled or yelp him. Health grades gave him low scores.

February 12th, 2014
Took my father in for his appt. Which lasted all of 30mins. 5mins. Was the counsiltation with dr.terakubo. the rest was wait time. Apon the counsiltation with him, the dr. Maybe asked 3 questions, then said to make another appt. For another test. Without saying good bye, he left the room but didnt say he was done....I had to ask the nurse if we were done. Not a very personable dr. gave a star only because it needed a rating to post my comment. made appt. To return 4 days later as following orders of dr.terakubo.

December 22nd, 2013
Strong attitude
He cancelled a stress test because my heart rate wasn't rising to his expectation. I was on medication metaprolol that prevented that and he didn't take note of that. He intimidated the staff and I found him very unpleasant.

August 9th, 2013
Introduced himself to me and told me everything looks good I just need to take these tiny litle pills for high blood pressure and that's all.......... that's all???? the visit lasted all of 3 minutes .............the only reason I gave him a star was because I had to or I wouldn"t have been able to submit my review ..........

July 2nd, 2012
He is really good doctor.
He listen very careful what I said to him.He is very patient and optimist.He has always smile for me.It is more comfortable with smile.His explanation is very understandableand kind. His decision is very quick.That was very confident and relyable.I brought children. He likes them.And my children like him.His office is very warm atomosphere.Every staff always smile and greetinglike return my home.